- 夜在无数次的无眠时陪伴... [刘亚全]
- 往事... [醉江月]
- 窗... [醉江月]
- 秋... [醉江月]
- 油桃... [醉江月]
- 梅雨... [醉江月]
- 老街... [醉江月]
- 等你... [红壁玉]
- 立夏... [鲁人老鲍]
- 日子,执念成殇... [九妹]
- 写诗的命运... [烽火]
- 【席慕容新作】《梦回草... [席慕容]
- 隆重推荐于连胜诗二首... [于连胜]
- 变质的儒家文化... [烽火]
- 一个农民工的昔日恋人-... [李柏杨]
- 触摸.风... [小水滴]
- 寻荷(组诗)... [高巧玲]
- 如果我老了... [东方鲁]
- 现代诗古诗... [佳仁(我]
- 《草根诗人》-致各位诗... [烽火]
When love beckons to you follow him,
当爱召唤你时,追随她,
Though his ways are hard and steep.
尽管这条路艰涩而陡峭如壁;
And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
当她舒展双翼拥抱你时,依附她,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
尽管隐藏在她羽翼下的利刃会伤害你;
And when he speaks to you believe in him,
当她向你倾诉时,信任她,
Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.
尽管她的声音会粉碎你的美梦,便如北风将花园变成荒地;
For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
因为,爱既会为你加冕也会将你钉在十字架里;既会培育你也会裁剪你;
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
她既会攀上你的树冠,爱抚你摇曳在阳光下的柔条嫩枝,
So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.
也会深探入你的根基,撼动你紧拥大地的根系;
Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.
你就像被聚拢在她身旁的麦束捆啊,
He threshes you to make you naked.
她舂臼你使你暴露无遗;
He sifts you to free you from your husks.
她筛分你使你褪尽壳皮;
He grinds you to whiteness.
她研磨你使你白璧纯晰;
He kneads you until you are pliant;
她揉搓你使你柔韧无比;
And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.
然后,她将你淬炼于她的圣火之上,使你成为上帝盛宴中的圣饼琼饴;
All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.
这些都是爱能为你做的,她会使你认清你心底的隐秘,并且使这些认知成为你生命的组件之一。
But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
但是,假如你充满疑惧,只想获取爱的平和与欢愉,
Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
那你最好隐藏你的赤裸和纯粹,逃过爱的筛打和剥离,
Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
在四季如一的世界里,你会笑,却不会笑得彻底;你会哭,却不会哭成如注之雨绪。
Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
爱无失无求,
Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
也不存在占有和被占有,
For love is sufficient unto love.
因为,爱在爱中便已是充分满意。
When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."
当你爱时,不要说“上帝在我心里”,而要说“我在上帝心里”。
And think not you can direct the course of love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
不要以为你可以为爱导航,因为,爱若认为你有资格去爱,她自会导引你爱的轨迹。
Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself.
爱别无所求,只愿能够完善自己。
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
但是,如果你付出了爱又要有所祈望时,就让这些成为你的祈望吧:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
融化你自己成为涓涓的溪流,在夜晚吟唱着美妙的音律,奔腾不息;
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
深深体味爱在温存里的疼痛和凄迷,
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
更被你自己所理解的爱刺痛不已,
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
甘之如饴地让鲜血滴滴。
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
清晨里,带着一颗愉悦的心醒来,感谢这又是一个充满爱的日子;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
午休时,在爱的心旷神怡里放飞遐想和思绪;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
薄暮里,带着感恩的心返回家园,在温暖中欣然安栖;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.
临睡前,为你心中的至爱默默祈祷吧,让赞美的诗歌在你的唇齿间,芳香流溢……
诗赋绽芳蕊 今来觅知音
版权所有:诗赋网 Copyright 2008-2016 zgshifu.com All Rights Reserved 辽ICP备18006388号
诗赋杂志投稿邮箱:sunwulang@163.com
联系人:轻盈 QQ:418193847、1969288009、466968777 QQ群号(点击链接) 电话:15609834167 E-mail:sttsty@sina.com